Donating & Investing
By supporting Gravitate North East, you’ll be investing not just in an exciting new business, but also in the future well-being of the entire region.
The Gravitate North East facility will connect many more young people and adults with nature and the outdoors, helping improve physical health, mental well-being and quality of life
Participation in outdoor activities will increase, via the training, coaching and learning opportunities which will be provided. It is particularly important to us that we provide opportunities for children and disadvantaged people to spend more time outdoors
The biodiversity of Durris Forest will be enhanced over time, as we move away from forest monoculture, reintroduce native species and protect natural habitats
We need to raise £14 million to deliver our vision for North East Scotland, and are now seeking funding partners, sponsors and individual donors.
Your support will help improve the health, happiness, productivity and creativity of local communities and deliver a high-quality visitor experience for the people of North East Scotland. It will also benefit our local tourism industry, bringing a new dimension to the region’s long-standing selling points of ‘castles, whisky and golf’ and attracting many thousands of new visitors to the area.
We are open to all funding ideas and negotiations, including:
• Grant aid
• Corporate sponsorship of the entire Adventure Park, or individual elements of it
• Corporate membership/company season tickets for employees
• Discounted supplies of goods and materials
• Individual membership/season tickets
• Straightforward donations
In return for your support, we can offer a range of benefits, including:
• High profile branding for your organisation (on-site and within our promotional materials) – we anticipate that our charity’s communication activities will reach millions of potential visitors each year
• Privileged access arrangements to our outstanding sports activities
• Discounts on events and catering
• And above all, the satisfaction that you are contributing towards a unique community-driven project which will transform the lives of people in North East Scotland for decades to come
We would love to talk with you and share our Feasibility Study, Business Plan and financial forecasts, demonstrating our strong and sustainable business model. Please get in touch via the form below.
Make a Donation
If you wish to make a one-off dontaion you may do so using the button below. We appreciate you supporting our cause and all donations are received gratefully.