Gravitate North East will create a truly innovative centre of international standard – unlike anything Scotland has seen before
• 45 km of purpose-built mountain bike trails, graded from beginner to top competition level, featuring a chairlift, bike hire and repair, changing rooms and other MTB facilities
• Snowsports all year round on artificial surfaces and manmade snow
• Exciting family-friendly pursuits such as tobogganing, ziplining, climbing, bouldering, tree top rope courses, tubing, orienteering, stargazing and nature walks.
• Great locally sourced food and coffee in our Hub restaurant, open to everyone seven days a week
• Learning and meeting spaces, kids’ play area, corporate teambuilding, and much more!
• Hosting high profile sporting and cultural events
Our team has travelled world to learn from the best adventure parks in North America, New Zealand and Europe, and the result will be an outdoor experience that provides fun and exhilaration for everyone – from first-timers to extreme thrill-seekers and elite athletes. Designed from the outset with full inclusivity in mind, the facility will appeal to all ages and abilities.